Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do You Have Questions about Demons? Have you Been Attacked by Something you Cannot Explain?

I have been writing an article for 3 days now that I hope to answer questions about demons.  What inspired me to write this article is all the questions I have received from an article that I wrote several months called How to Deal with Demons

You may not believe in evil spirits at all.  Which I can understand completely.  Especially since I did research on this subject.  I can understand why people would think it's all boloney.

Unless you yourself have witness an exorcism in person not on TV or have seen or felt an evil presents.  It is very hard to believe that demons exists.

With that being said my guess why your here is because either you have had or you're having some sorta of thoughts that make you think of the possibilities that you're  witnessing something evil.

I am writing this post in hopes that my readers have questions.   No one has all the answers so I do not claim to have all the answers but I will do my best to answer any of your questions.



Recommended