Friday, October 5, 2012

Family Victim of Demon Attacks Documented

Demon earth 
Demon earth (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Add caption
Introduction:

I wrote an article on "How to Deal with Demons" I got a comment from a lady who is asking for help.  So I agreed to help her.  I decided to document my findings and research to why she and her family is being attacked by demon spirits?  She describes her ordeal in her comment.

Robin's Original Comment

I am a 42 year old housewife, mother of three, and we've lived in a home for 13 years either occupied by ghosts or a demon. 

My 8 year old son has woken up from sleep in the middle of the night with a bite mark on his back, I woke up three months ago with a burn on my chest and leg, and my 12 year old has woke up with scratches across his chest. 

For the past three years, I've been seeing the initials J.T. EVERYWHERE in my home. 

At first and still sometimes do, I accused my husband of cheating with some psycho who wants me to know she is with him, however, if he's not at work, he's HERE at home with me, so now I'm inclined to think that something is trying to give me some sort of message about a J.T. I don't know, I just know that a lot of negative things have happened, I have a photo of a smoke type object up near my ceiling, and the negative thoughts in my head are coming quickly. 

My husband keeps saying he's going to have me locked away in a mental ward somewhere if I don't stop with all this, but I can't help it. I'm scared now, and when I try to ignore it, the initials start showing up everywhere again until I can't stand it anymore, and I say something which causes a fight with me and my husband. 

My mom gave me an heirloom Bible that I've been studying, and back in May of this year, I went to read it, and it had a huge X cut out of the front of it. Then two weeks later all of the decals with the books on it was torn off and stuffed in the Bible. 

So I"m thinking it's got to be a demon messing with me trying to screw up my life. I KNOW I"m here for a good purpose and I feel something bad is trying to muck it all up. 

I've recently shut myself off from everyone because I can't stand the arguing and bickering I encounter when I out and about, so I just stay in my house and take care of things here. 

The only interaction I have is my kids and husband. I'm scared, I feel alone as my husband thinks I'm crazy and he's telling my kids I'm crazy therefore they think I am too. 

I don't know what to do. I've tried seeking help from churches, but they all say the same thing - they want me to have a psychiatric evaluation, AND THEN they will do what they need to do. 

And I'm sorry but I'm not willing to do that just to have a preacher come in and see what's going on - and my dad is a pastor in this city. However, he won't step foot in my house because of the "feeling" he gets when he's come over in the past - yet they want ME to do a psychiatric evaluation? 

Shouldn't HIS FEELINGS alone be sufficient enough to realize my home is occupied by a demon? 

I'm scared for my mental state because it is wearing on my soul. Any suggestions besides getting help from the church?

My Email Response

Hi Robin

I am basing things you mentioned in your comment in my article.  So the first series of questions hopefully gets me going in the right path to make sense of all that is going on.

My 8 year old son has woken up from sleep in the middle of the night with a bite mark on his back, I woke up three months ago with a burn on my chest and leg, and my 12 year old has woke up with scratches across his chest.

Question:  Did you show these marks to your husband?   Has anyone else outside of the family seen these marks?  Has your husband been bitten, scratched like the rest of you?

For the past three years, I've been seeing the initials J.T. EVERYWHERE in my home.

Question:  Are you the only one seeing J.T. in your home?  When you see J.T. on lets say a wall for example when you go get something to clean J.T. off the walls.  Does it vanish only to appear somewhere else?

 I accused my husband of cheating with some psycho who wants me to know she is with him, however, if he's not at work, he's HERE at home with me.

Question:  What was your thinking and feeling before you actually accused your husband of cheating?  Sorry about that question!  Think real hard and try to relive those feelings and thought.

 I've recently shut myself off from everyone because I can't stand the arguing and bickering I encounter when I out and about, so I just stay in my house and take care of things here.

Question:  Is this bickering autable or inside your head?  Please describe!

I've tried seeking help from churches, but they all say the same thing - they want me to have a psychiatric evaluation.

Question:  What kind of churches have you sought help from?

Shouldn't HIS FEELINGS alone be sufficient enough to realize my home is occupied by a demon?

Question:  What feelings are your dad having when he enters your house?

I'm scared for my mental state because it is wearing on my soul. Any suggestions besides getting help from the church?

My suggestion is to keep quiet so you don't get locked up!  We have to find the reason this spirit is in your home.  Why its attack your family?  We need to find out what we are dealing with what kind of demon ect...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Recommended